Sr. Process Executive – Tech Support Job in Cognizant
Job Profile: Sr. Process Executive – Tech Support
Job Location: India
Graduate (exclusion) BE/BTech/MCA) or High School graduate or above as may be applicable in the Geo.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Provide information, educate customer to update trackers, update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
For Voice processes Only:
- Effectively communicate information on products/services and/or trouble shoot issues within the specified time frames agreed upon with the client, in a manner that is understandable by the end user/ customer & educate customer.
- Connect with the customer & provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Update trackers, Create, categorize and prioritize tickets and update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
- Probe effectively & efficiently to understand customers issue and report incident and resolve all issues received on phone.
- Process Executives are expected to call back on time.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Meet process SLAs / metrics productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- Adhere to security practices set by organization.
- Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery
- Receive tickets/work on issues related to respective process.
- Raise/update CRM tool under required categories for issues identified or escalate to the SME / TL.
For Voice Processes Only:
- Receive Inbound calls / make outbound call to support customers on issues related to account management, CRM issues, customization, analytics, creating Dashboards, creating reports, features etc.
- Make outbound calls to follow up / confirm resolution.
People / Team:
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.• Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Find More Jobs here. You can subscribe our email newsletter to get latest update.