Job Profile : Civil Inspector – Concrete Structures
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
• Under close supervision, performs a variety of construction duties by applying basic construction / engineering techniques and analysis within one discipline.
• Act as the Engineer site representative.
• Ability to realize project requirements and deliver in accordance with company/client requirements and guidelines.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within a dynamic work environment.
• Ability to oversee site construction activities.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Provide support to ensure smooth execution of projects.
• Perform duties in accordance with company’s highest quality expectations, health and safety policies and procedures.
• Perform any other essential duties that immediate superior may assign from time to time.
• Inspect site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
• Give practical advice on constructional matters.
• Inspect construction, including temporary, works to ensure compliance with approved methods and contract requirements.
• Maintain records of inspections, work executed, etc.
• Assist in or measure work done when required.
• Observe site safety procedures.
• Assist in preparation of “as-built” drawings.
• Assist with inspection of completed works, prepare sang lists and handover to client.
• The Inspector must have relevant technical qualification and must have not less than 5 years experience in the construction and supervision of civil works, building works, road woks, MEP works & infrastructure works in the Emirates of Dubai.
• Solid experience in maintaining relevant records and generating activity reports.
• Experience in identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
• Good verbal and written English communication skills.
• Experience of inspection/supervising of project activities/works
• Familiar with the DM General Conditions of Contract, Quality Assurance and Surveying
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
• Confident in his own ability to control the Works.
• Capacity to make decision.
• Ability to liaise with DM and other infrastructure Authorities.
• Experience in public sector projects is preferable
• Portfolio of built work which demonstrates technical capabilities and showing excellent site management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Enthusiasm to contribute/participate in business development and growth.
For More Detail: Click on Apply Now