Job Profile: Assistant Manager / Manager – Bullion Desk
Job Location: Mumbai
Company: Yes Bank
- Help Product/Sales Source Bullion Customers
- Seek and Negotiate Bullion Premium and Loan Rates from International Bullion Suppliers
- Manage International Bullion Supplier (IBS) relationships – seek favorable quotes for the Bank
- Place Consignment Indents with IBS
- Quote/Price XAU/USD and USD/INR to Banks Bullion Customers
- Record Bullion Trades in the Bank’s internal systems
- Secure/Manage Metal Releases from IBS
- Manage Client expectations on Pricing, Delivery, and Margin e.t.c.
- Manage Logistic Providers whenever required
- Liaise with Custom Officers as and when required
- Liaise with RBI, and Interbank counterparts.
- Liaise with Sales, Market Risk, FMO to ensure smooth end-to-end experience for Bullion customer
- Ensure compliance to regulatory guidelines
- Ensure compliance to internal guidelines
- Monitoring of counterparty credit limits, IBS limit utilization
- Attend daily morning calls & share relevant updates on Bullion Rates/impact on USD/INR
- Knowledge of economic fundamentals and clear understanding of Indian Economy.
- Clear understanding of Currency and Bullion markets.
- Relationships with top Bullion customers in the country.
- 2-5 years experience in handling high volume Bullion Desks.
- Candidate must be willing to work in afternoon shift, to provide coverage till 11:30 PM IST.
Prerequisite skills for the job:
- Intermediate level of expertise in MS Excel
- Ability to perform under pressure without panicking
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Find More Jobs Here. To Get Latest Update Subscribe Our Newsletter.